CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Whats Up In November 2009

Well, we are on our third good snow
and loving it!
Making our way out to the barn
is a little harder with snow.

Jaden and the rest of the grand kids are
way better at the old Pachinco game
than the grandparents.

We are thrilled that our friend Linda.
from Denmark, is back for a couple of months.
She is riding the horses, as well as the wagon,
and the horses are ecstatic about it!

Rich and Penni came for a visit.
Rich went to the Broncos game with me
and that's all I will say about that.
The four of us went to Colorado Springs also.

We stayed at the Broadmoor and had a ball.
Linda and I had stayed there for our
our 40th anniversary.

Beau's uncle Jack had recommended it to Rich,
so we put a night at the Broadmoor on
our itinerary.

The grounds are extraordinary.
I is a great place just to 'hang' and Rich and I
are great at just hanging.
Every inch of the interior
is gorgious.
Of course it is way out of our league,
but it was fun to see how the other
one-percent live.
The bedrooms were o.k. ha
[Thanks Deni]
Our tradition is to take a 'bed picture',
when we vacation together.
But no sleep overs.
We did something that none of us knew was possible.
We went to the zoo without kids.
Really-really fun!
We loved the giraffes.
And what can I say about that tongue?
This was Penni's favorite little guy.
And I took this picture for Jaden.
He has his own pet toad named Prince.
We had a great day at the zoo.
We also took a drive through the
Garden of the Gods
and saw this rock which was about to fall on us.
We had lunch at Arrowhead Golf Club
close to our house.
It is a breath-taking experience.
The next night we ate at the Fort.
The Fort is one of Denver's finest restaurants.
It even has a heliport for guests who want to fly in.
The pictures were taken after dinner
and drinks obviously.
This was during dinner
and drinks, again obviously.
The Fort serves many specialty items.
Penni tried some Elk, Buffalo and Quail.
She, Rich and I shared some
Diamond-back Rattlesnake.
Yummy!
We had a great time hanging (again) around the ranch.
No horse back riding this time, or snowmobiles.
But, Penni found she was good at golf cart
driving and wants one for her grand kids.
Our friend Pete also flew in from California
for the Bronco game.
We loved seeing Pete, but that is all
I have to say about the Bronco game!!!

0 comments: