have them visit us. After 53 years of friendship
we are looking for more and more fun times together.
day we were there. Turns out the next week
Nicolette's class did a field trip here also and
the owner, Al, was her tour guide too.
However, we didn't find gold this time.
This was vein of gold in the mine.
It was really cool.
Ain't love grand! We had a great lunch at
Arrowhead Golf Club.
Friends for ever, like LaVerne and Shirley.
Bob, Greta and I are off in the golf cart
searching for snakes.
This was vein of gold in the mine.It was really cool.
Ain't love grand! We had a great lunch atArrowhead Golf Club.
Friends for ever, like LaVerne and Shirley.
Bob, Greta and I are off in the golf cartsearching for snakes.
I shoot at it and it strikes back at each pellet shot.
Finally Bob takes the shovel and
cuts it into a hundred pieces!!!
harm the "good" snakes.
We saw a lot of 'color' in the mountains and
things are getting beautiful here.







0 comments:
Post a Comment